The Newgrounds Idiots The Newgrounds Idiots

Good

I liked it, the music was amasin! i also hate the idiot newgrounds reviewers, hava look at a movie iv done on newgrounds reviwers, its called "the newgrounds reviewer"

Lonely Cat Lonely Cat

umm...

Im sorry, im not impressed as i thought i would b. I first saw that this movie was made by a proper company, and thought great! this movie will probably hav amasin graphics! but no, it doesnt. im sorry but ne1 could have done that, even without ur fancy packages.
Power to the lone animators and their work!
Taz_Rocky_Rozo

-The Blob- -The Blob-

Very well done

This was a good movie. I think all movies on newgrounds should be short and sweet, as i cant b bothered to download the huge files. It was a good idea, original. the music made it what it is. the only critism i hav is that its a stick man! but i suppose it would have taken you loads more time the make with a fully animated person.
good work! make more!
Taz_Rocky_Rozo

NG is Under Attack! Pt.1 NG is Under Attack! Pt.1

ummm....

well that was a total disapointment!!! i thought this would be way kewl, being rated at 4.05, but i found it boring, and a little more time could have been taken on the graphics, and also all the animation was motioned tweened!
Now go to your room, think about wot uve done, and make a good animation!!!!

Afro-Ninja responds:

oh sorry, I'll make sure to "not motion tween" in the future.

sw saber fight sw saber fight

hummm.....

ummm... wot can i say. flying light sabers???? it looks like uv just started flash recently. try doin bodies, and start filling in frames rather than motion tweens

Lil' bastard Lil' bastard

I dont believe it!!!

i really dont understand. this guy here makes a stunning animation which has amasin animtion, and is funny aswell!!! yet he is not in the top 50! wot is wrong with the portal do they still ike that 2D stick men cak!!

Xiao Xiao No. 7 Xiao Xiao No. 7

good but no cigar

this was a really kewl movie, but isnt it time u tryed something new. e.g. 3d people instead of stick men, then ur movies would be absolutly amasin! thanks, keep up the brill work
Taz Rocky Rozo
P.S. check out my movies!

Stepen Hawking Pro Skater Stepen Hawking Pro Skater

I thought it was good.

Hi, im the authorof the other steven hawking movies, Steven Hawkings is ROCKY and Steven Hawking is Indiana Hakings. I thought ur animation was really good. I think u could make itin to a movie rather than an advert that would exellent. good luck with all of your other movies.

Stephen Hawking's Day Out Stephen Hawking's Day Out

Hi there

could do wiv better animation, rather than no movent at all. P.S. dirty harry wasnt a cowboy film.

Frank & Pat Frank & Pat